Galaxy-Anybody know what happened to the woman left behind in St. Kitts?

congas

We just got back from the Galaxy's 12 day cruise in the Caribbean. A single woman named "Linda", whose stateroom was on Deck 9, was left behind in St. Kitts on Wednesday, April 16th. The ship waited for almost 15 minutes past the scheduled departure time for her. Anybody know what happened to her? Is she OK?

I was on that sailing and was not aware that there was anyone left behind.

Now my curiousity is piqued and enquiring minds need to know the end of this story.

Liz

I didn't hear of anyone being left behind either. We did arrived early in one of the ports (can't remember which one now....they are beginning to blend together :D) to allow a passenger to be taken to a hospital....I think it was St. Lucia. My father, who is always up at 4 AM watched them take the person away in an ambulance.

I also remember hearing that as we had just sailed away from St. Kitts there was a helicopter circling the ship but I didn't take any further note. I was a the Bank right then and I could hear it outside. I would rather doubt she'd be airlifted to the ship. That would be a pretty expensive proposition. If anything, the pilot boat might try to get her to the ship if we hadn't gone very far but I couldn't fathom her be airlifted to the ship just because she missed it. Usually airlifting is used only in extreme life and death emergencies.

Liz

Archived