Private tour guide in Nassau

srobins

I am organizing a group to cruise on the Fascination in September. We will have a group of 10 of us and I would like to hire a tour guide while in Nassau. I need to have this pre-arranged, and am wondering if anyone has a name of a guide that would be available for such a group? When we go to other places, such as Jamaica we hire a guide for the day (Trevor Hudlin). We would like to do that in Nassau. Any recommendations?

Sherryl

I am organizing a group to cruise on the Fascination in September. We will have a group of 10 of us and I would like to hire a tour guide while in Nassau. I need to have this pre-arranged, and am wondering if anyone has a name of a guide that would be available for such a group? When we go to other places, such as Jamaica we hire a guide for the day (Trevor Hudlin). We would like to do that in Nassau. Any recommendations?

Sherryl

Try http://www.bahamas.com

• 1 month later...

I saw a list of about 3 tour operators, but I really would like to know if anyone has hired one of these groups and what they did, and how it worked for them. If we were to hire a tour guide for the day, we would want them to take us to several places including Atlantis for the dolphin encounter. I don't want to have to make several transfers with public transportation with this group.

Anyone?

Sherryl

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone have any idea how much it would cost to call Nassau from the states using an ATT cell phone?

I would prefer to email a potentail tour operator, but I may need to call and talk to him.

Sherryl

Anyone have any idea how much it would cost to call Nassau from the states using an ATT cell phone?

I would prefer to email a potentail tour operator, but I may need to call and talk to him.

Sherryl

If you call ATT and tell them you want add the International plan it will be cheaper... I'm thinking the last time I called it was in $0.50 range per min. Not cheap but better than on a ship.

Check out this site:

http://www.wireless.att.com/learn/international/long-distance/in-the-us.jsp

I just looked it up and it is $1.49 per minute! Ouch! I think I will probably talk to another tour operator who has access to email.

Sherryl

If you look at the website (above) you will see if you sign up for the International calling it is only $0.25 per min. After you come back you can take off the International at any time.

Archived