Second Cruise in life

oavcech95

Hi, like many you know I´m going to Infinity in December in Chile. And like I know there have been no answers in my threads. So that the reason why I make this thread. This will be my first Celebrity, so I don´t know anything about it, so if anyone have any tips, for restaurants, excursions, etc.. Please tell me, I will be very glad. Oh and one special question, is there any difference between the deks you are.

I wish we were going on the same cruise as you, but I'm afraid we are not. But I hope you get some answers to your questions and I hope your second cruise is your best cruise.:)

But as far as the deck question, that is pretty subjective. We like to be fairly near to things, but no up too high due to motion problems. We just got off Millennium and were on the Penthouse deck and we loved that location. What deck will you be on?

Really there is not that much difference between the 2 floors. Believe me, we spent many a hour on the top deck very happy campers. We came prepared with our Patch fo him and Bonine for me and we were great. Don't worry! It will be fine.;)

Your question about restaurants, do you mean on the ship?

Oh, so thanks, but well still we have the Cruise Care, so if we get sick, they will attend us.

And about the restaurant they already answer my question, except one about were is better for eat with children:p

Archived