Another newbie question - travel insurance

Dh and I turned down the insurance at the travel agency b/c we don't plan on canceling and the date is not that far away. However, when I got the paid in full confirmation it spoke of the insurance covering the flight off the ship if you were hurt or sick. We do need that type of insurance so where to I get this?

Thanks

Tammy

try insuremytrip.com - even,my TA said to not book insurance thru them or cruise line - go there - determine what you need - and get a quote.

remember - airlines recently went out of biz or were grounded, your medical insurance prob doesn't cover you on the boat or in port, delays happen with planes and boats. Air medical evacuation is very expensive - so is a trip to the hospital infirmary for illness or accidnet. I buy the insurance - just in case. Not an expense to skimp on in my opinion - and it's really very affordable.

Just my opinion - YMMV

Also to add to the question

I just check through the emails and the travel agent I am buying through charges $29 per person. Is it good to go through them since they are doing all the book?

Insure.......insure.......insure!!!:)

My inlaws did.......and when he took a fall in Puerto Vallarta.......and we had to air ambulance them back...........and now the insurance company is reimbursing us over $23,000 just for the flight alone.

Anyone not getting this??

Rick

Archived