Carnival Liberty Engine Vibration

mgg42

I was on Liberty last year and sat at the very back of the aft dining room, and there was a noticeable amount of engine vibration. We are considering a trip this fall, and the cabins my companions are interested in are lower (Riviera or Main) deck, aft inside cabins.

Does anyone know if the vibrations are as noticeable in these cabins as they are in the dining room? I don't know from last time because we were all the way forward.

Thanks!!!!

We were on Empress deck on the Elation - almost aft - lots of vibration... also in the dining room that was a bit farther forward... even had a lot of vibration in the balcony in the big show lounge... also wondering if it's like that on all the ships...

The Glory was very smooth, except we were also in the aft dining room, all the way in the back near the window, and she seemed to have a very pronounced "jiggle" this didn't bother me, but if I had a cabin in this area, it may have gotten on my nerves.

MAC

Archived