Another question about Triumph

dixieva

I'm considering booking the Triumph for May of next year and have a question regarding the way the lifeboats are positioned. Do they stick out from the sides of the ship or are they flush with the sides of the ship? The reason I'm asking is I've had balcony rooms on ships that when you look down off your balcony you are looking at the roof of a lifeboat instead of straight down to the water. It appears the lifeboats are two decks down from the Upper deck which is probably where our balcony room will be located (these are the least expensive balcony rooms). It looks like the lifeboats go at least three quarters of the way down the side of the ship and we're looking at rooms towards the front of the ship near the front set of elevators.

If anyone can answer this question I'd surely appreciate the help.

I'm considering booking the Triumph for May of next year and have a question regarding the way the lifeboats are positioned. Do they stick out from the sides of the ship or are they flush with the sides of the ship? The reason I'm asking is I've had balcony rooms on ships that when you look down off your balcony you are looking at the roof of a lifeboat instead of straight down to the water. It appears the lifeboats are two decks down from the Upper deck which is probably where our balcony room will be located (these are the least expensive balcony rooms). It looks like the lifeboats go at least three quarters of the way down the side of the ship and we're looking at rooms towards the front of the ship near the front set of elevators.

If anyone can answer this question I'd surely appreciate the help.

DW and I were aboard her in June of 06.. Had a balcony up on the Veranda deck about mid ship.. The life boats are tucked in and you have a clear shot to the sea.. (Unless of course they are running a lifeboat drill.)

Hi, I just booked the Triumph for May 10, 2009. I now have a whole year of dreaming ahead of me. We also cruise in 2 weeks on the Fascination and then another 4 day on Imagination in September. I love to have one to look forward to. Hope you join us!!

Archived