Document Dance

kruise53

just reeived my hal tickets yipee now counting till june 20 for the amsterdam to take me away and to see my second family aboard ship still no cabin yet but will keep calling i dont like the new way of not knowing my cabin number and hoping for the upgrade fairy also oh well the countdown begins and for the document dance i am twisting the nights away till then happy sailing

Do everyones documents come DHL or FedEx?? I am curious because we are also going on a cruise on the 20th of June but havent heard anything from HAL since we booked our cruise. We are using Marriott points to do it and it was a huge hassle finding a cruise and airline ( also using points and miles) to match up and now I am a little apprehensive about documents. We have booked shore excursions through HAL using our conformation number so I know we are or were booked. THis is our first cruise so I just dont know what to expect about anything. THanks for any help anyone can provide even if it is stop looking for something to worry about or go wrong.

Archived