Serenade of the Seas 10/03/08

PhilofPS

Hey Dale! Nice to know you guys will be on board. John and I are looking forward to a very relaxing cruise. I'm sure there will be an FOD gathering at some point.

Phil

Nice to meet you Phil and John, and we are also happy to meet others on the cruise. There will be FOD meetings but we will have to post them on the board, RCL does not put them in the Cruise News.

Have you made any plans when we get to Hawaii?

Dale

Hi Dale:

We haven't made any definite plans yet. We will probably want to do some snorkeling (which we did last time we were there), there's a number of snorkeling tours out of Lahaina, and maybe some kyaking (we've never done it before). Have you guys been to Hawaii before?

We were just on the Monarch four night cruise out of L.A. and they had an FOD gathering every night in one of the lounges. They don't put it in the daily printed schedule, but it was posted on the community bulletin board in the library.

Phil

hi Phil: Yes we have been to Hawaii on two othere cruises, and my partner and I have a condo just north of Lahaina, so I know the island well. The other times we were on a cruise to Hawaii we found the best thing to do is rent a car for the two days in Maui, that way you can go anyplace you want and then park the car at night go back to the ship and get up the next day and again go where you want. Most any tour you want to do you and make reservation on line. Also if you want to do a Laui the best one is in Lahania called "Old Lahania", you can make reservation on the internet, but you have to make the reservation very early and try for the traditional setting, its a great show. If there is anything I can help you with let me know.

Looking forward to meeting you. You can e-mail me at robertoward2102@yahoo.com

Dale

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived