How Does The AB Penthouse Compare?

Evilmille

No they wont do it, already asked but thank you. I also felt bad about putting my parents in that small 2nd bedroom. I liked the AE we stayed in on the Jewel in Jan and would love that cabin on the Pearl but for now it only has an occupancy of 2, if they did decide to add the sofa bed we would be able to look at that cabin for our Jan 09 sailing. But as of now if we want a suite with all the suite perks we need to book the AB and its a little out of our price range.

What about booking an owners suite with a connecting balcony cabin? the sofa bed does pull out in the balcony cabins and you would still have the suite perks for yourself, and from what I have read you would be able to include others in the reservations etc. just a thought...

Thank you all for your help. You guys are great. For a first time cruiser, this site is the best. I emailed my TA to find out if there is a sofa bed.

Thanks again. I cruise in 1 month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY. June 1 is coming fast.

Oh dear--the couch in the AB is really not suited to sleeping!! I had heard that 2.0 would change all the couches to sofa beds, however. Hopefully, they can make other arrangements for you--there is a bunk over the bed in the small bedroom--maybe have housekeeping put the mattress on the floor at night??? Other than that--you will LOVE the AB--there is NOTHING like it for plenty of room while still cozy, and the bathroom will amaze you--so nice to have two baths too...complete privacy--you can close the sliding door between the master bedroom and the living room, and the small bedroom is off the foyer--also completely private. Have a great trip!!

Archived