Leaving in 8 days and am totally STOKED

I have been counting down the days on my roll call from 262 days from when I originally booked. I cannot believe that there are only 8 days left until I leave for FLL.

I had to post it here because everyone else that I am around is sick and tired of me counting down the days and bragging about it being so close.

Thanks for listening. I know I can always count on Cruise Critic:D

I had to post it here because everyone else that I am around is sick and tired of me counting down the days and bragging about it being so close.

Been there, done that!

Have a great cruise.

Just make sure you come back an share. You are on your roll call right?

ME TOO!! We booked a year out and leave next week, everyone at work is tired of hearing about it and I've been in serious count down for the last hundred days. I make list after list and isn't it fun.

us too!! We booked this cruise coming up the day after we got home from the Miracle last year and we leave on the Miracle in a week! In fact, we sat out on our balcony the last night of the cruise and decided on which cruises we wanted to do in 2008!

Enjoy your cruise! I know we'll enjoy ours!

I have been counting down the days on my roll call from 262 days from when I originally booked. I cannot believe that there are only 8 days left until I leave for FLL.

Hey girlee, what part of the Steel City are you from? I am originally from the McKeesport area. How bout those Pens?

Cool! Do you get that little tickle in your stomach when you look at your countdown?? That always happens to me when I'm down to single digits...

:D

us too!! We booked this cruise coming up the day after we got home from the Miracle last year and we leave on the Miracle in a week! In fact, we sat out on our balcony the last night of the cruise and decided on which cruises we wanted to do in 2008!

Enjoy your cruise! I know we'll enjoy ours!

We did the same as we got off the Freedom on April 5th. The following week we booked our next two cruises and we are counting down, that is what keeps us going!!!

Have fun.;)

I'm on the same cruise as you are Girlee.... can't wait for the meet and greet..... bring beads or a lei! Gotta go shopping !!!!!

I so totally understand people being sick of you counting down.

I like to count Fridays--as of this Friday only 27 more for me--but my mom is such a bummer.

I can say only 3 (Or whatever the current number is) more Fridays until I cruise and she always says back, "yup and only 4 more until it's over!!!" bah humbug. She's just jealous. That's what I think. Maybe that's what's wrong with your friends too.

Happy cruising in only 8 short days.

Archived