Why would they call?

RCCL called my house on Tuesday (another post got me thinking about this) and they did not leave a message. They have not called back since. We booked a cruise a week ago through their website, so I don't know if they were calling in regards to that or something else.

Would you call them back? Or just let it go?

Sometimes a cruiseline will call after you have booked to try to sell you another cruise. Seems pretty silly to me, but I don't think that all the departments actually comunicate very well. They see activity, and think you want to book a cruise without knowing that you already did.

Do you have any cruises on hold? They have called me before when I have put something on hold. They actually have called me twice in the past two weeks. The second time I told him that I already booked online and he looked it up and verified and that was that.

RCCL called my house on Tuesday (another post got me thinking about this) and they did not leave a message. They have not called back since. We booked a cruise a week ago through their website, so I don't know if they were calling in regards to that or something else.

Give them a call...then check back here and let us know the scoop. ;) :D

plaese keep us posted to what happens!

Make the call! A simple call just saved me $680! :D The last time RCI called me I moved from an OV to a JS! You will never know unless you call. What's the worst they can tell you ............ ?:p

I called and they said there was no record of a reason for their call... so I may try and call back later and see if someone else tells me something different. Surely I'd love an upgrade. :rolleyes: But I'm sure that's not going to happen as we're still almost a year out from our cruise and they just raised the prices $100 pp.

They called a couple weeks ago to follow up on a letter I sent after our cruise in March. I was home at the time so I was able to take the call.

I've had them call before when I wasn't home, and I tried to return the call (they left a message). It was very difficult to return the call to the person who left the message.

Archived