Persian Garden on Century

vovulya_49

I am considering Century for my next cruise in Apr. 2009.

I am pretty much familiar with ships of its class but there is one thing I never saw while on Mercury or Galaxy - it's Persian Garden that was put there after 2006.

What actually is there? Did they keep a steam room that used to be by the TT pool, which is now removed?

Thank you,

Vladimir

We saw it-- it looked beautiful..unfortunately we did not get to use it--during our cruise it could only be booked for a couples massage if you did not get the full pass--my DH not interested so we did not get to use it...they had very tight control on entry & I just wanted a one day visit which at the time was not possible...maybe they have that now...

It was light & bright--in contrast to the ones on M class--from what we could see from the doorway.. of course there is no longer a t pool whihc is a huge shame!

I was on Century last fall...and I thought that it was a complete waste of time and energy. I truly missed my T-Pool time. However, it was a nice place, just impractical IMHO. I loved all the changes they made when they did the overhaul, but taking out the T-Pool was not popular in my circle of friends.

Speaking of Century, I liked Galaxy before the overhaul much more than I liked Century. I loved galaxy's Martini bar much more probably because it had a better location. The Martin Bar on century is directly next to Michael's and the music coming out of Michael's was VERY loud at times and actually what drove us away from there.

Century is still a beautiful old girl and I would go on her again. The dining room was gorgeous and the cabins looked fantastic.

:cool:

Archived