Destiny Cabin 6157

shorjai

Has anyone stayed in cabin 6157 ~ upper deck ~ on the Destiny. Curious to find out if it is in a noisy location. Thanks for any input..

We were on the Carnival Destiny on the October 14, 2007 sailing, We were on deck 7. One evening I wanted to do some laundry but the laundry room was crowded so I went down to deck six. While there, I heard some ladies talking about how their room had a leak and the carpet had been soaked and it had a terrible odor. The cruise ship staff had big machines trying to dry it up. One set of people were moved to another cabin. This was in at least 2 or 3 cabins. Not sure which cabin number they were in but when we got back I looked at our roll call just to see what everyone had say about their cruise and I saw on there that there were people talking about the cabins leaking and which ones they were in. If you go back to the roll call for Destiny for October 14, 2007 you should find it. You are probably not in that one but I would check to make sure and get it changed if it is. The Destiny is really a wonderful ship. We had a great time but I would not want to stay in those particular cabins. We were on 7 and it was very quiet. Happy Cruising

Archived