mini speed boat or Passion Island?

swimgirl1

I haven't done both, but are you talking about taking the speed boat to Passion? I know that is an option... I have been to Passion and it is a beautiful island. Awesome food and is AI...

I guess it really depends on what you are looking to get out of your beach day, Tell us more please...

Thanks Tina

There is a personal mini speed boat tour w/lunch, but I am not sure what the beach is like where we stop? We perfer the crystal clear water, rather than the darker for snorkeling and not a crowded "touristy" resort beach with tons of chair's ans umbrellas.

There is a personal mini speed boat tour w/lunch, but I am not sure what the beach is like where we stop? We perfer the crystal clear water, rather than the darker for snorkeling and not a crowded "touristy" resort beach with tons of chair's ans umbrellas.

There are not many reviews of the mini speed boat tour, it goes to a resort for the "lunch" portion of the tour on the north side of the island. personally I would check out passion thread and or playa plancar both have wide open beaches that are not crowded.

We did the mini speed boat ride and it was a lot of fun. The food was great also. It would be great for anyone that always wanted to be their own captain and take control of a speed boat. If you already own your own speed boat and are used to the real thing then you wouldn't like it and would think it was really lame. But my dh had a ball on it and I enjoyed the ride!

• 2 months later...
was it good for swimming???

Are you talking about the beach on Passion Island? It has fine, soft sand (which is unlike the other beaches in Coz) and the water is great. Crystal clear and gentle waves. Check out the Passion Island thread. There are photos in post # 744 http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=55918&page=19

Archived