whats your favourite cabin on vision class

I am an Aft addict, I just love sitting on my balcony watching the wake, I also like the added quietness at the end of the corridors and a million other things about the cabins on the stern.

We have had aft cabins eg 1100 and D1 cabins all on Jewlel of the Seas and CC cabins on the stern of Celebrity Millenium class ships.

But we are now awaiting the RCI Australian Itinerary coming on sail in 3 weeks time and if they use the same ship as this year it will be Rhapsody of the Seas.

We have never sailed on this class of ship so dont know the 'secrets' of the best cabins. We would like either JS or D1 cat and as I said before love the cabins on the stern.

Can anyone with knowledge of this ship give me some hints on what cabin numbers to look out for, and also whether or not the Aft cabins are good or not.

Many thanks in advance.

I look forward to any replies.

Happycruzer

Agreed. Any of the cabins on the stern are terrific, though. We've been in 8088, 8090 and 7158, a D-1 that's almost dead center aft. The main advantage to the corners is the full wrap which not only gives a more boffo view (because the center aft is pretty darned good, too), but also gives you a bit of a breeze. It might not be necessary in AU/NZ, but would have come in handy in Mexico.

Archived