Is there a limit on restaurant reservations

No, there is no limit. However, you are limited to two bookings at the beginning of the cruise, but after a couple of days things open up as people cancel reservations and you are free to take those places.

The purpose of the limitation first up is so that everyone can have a relatively good chance at getting at least one reservation when they want it. Once those are dealt with, it is wide open. The system works pretty well.

I thought you were limited to one computer prebooking in each of the reservation only restaurants? I knew that once you boarded, there was always the possibility of securing another because they don't totally fill. I'd like to know what the policy is because I'd hate to be greedy and try to prebook a second night at Signatures only to have both request thrown out because of the duplication.

Was on the Mariner in March and you are able to pre-book one reservation for Latitudes and one reservation for Signatures online. If you are travelling with someone else, they can include you in their reservation when they prebook online. The ship was almost full and it was no problem getting a second reservation when onboard if you have some flexibility. Incidentally, I thought Latitudes was excellent both times (different menus).

Yes, you get one online and one additional one when you board.

Yes. That was my impression. We will be on the Voyager end May. Have made my one prebooking at Signature's. It's nice to hear some good things about Latittude's. My last meal there was not so great and I was not planning of giving it another shot. If it has good buzz on our cruise, may rethink a last minute booking there.

On our half dozen or so cruises on Voyager or Mariner, we've never had a problem getting a second (or sometimes third) reservation at Signatures once we're on board. Since we love the restaurant, that has been a great pleasure.

Latitudes is an interesting matter, indeed. I very much like the Asian fusion concept there, although many people do not. For some reason, we have had much better luck with the food quality at Latitudes on Voyager than on Mariner, even with the same menu. It is clearly a matter of execution. The all-female Asian waitstaff in Latitudes is invariably delightful. The table settings and serving dishes are beautiful - very modern and trendo. Our experience has been that it is usually very easy to get into, as the cuisine there is not to the liking of passengers who do not like Asian food. If galangal-garlic chicken thighs are on the menu, run - don't walk - to the place. They are memorable.

Cheers, Fred

Is there a limit on the number of times we can reserve at signature restaurant during our 10 day cruise. We had heard that you are limited to only going there twice during your cruise.

Just returned from a voyage on the Mariner and in 12 days dined three times at Signatures and twice at Lattitudes. Latitudes was very good, but Signatures was outstanding. Booked one at each pre-cruise online and booked the rest as we dined. We would set up a reservation for the next time as we left after dining.

Probably could have dined more often if we wanted to, but one has to remember that the Signatures menu is always the same. Lattitudes changes once at about mid-cruise.

I was told that the menu at Signatures was new so I got a copy and am posting it for those interested.

signaturesmenupage1of2aj2.th.jpg

signaturesmenupage2of2mw7.th.jpg

Enjoy!!!

Archived