What is the one thing you have to buy while on the ship?

Dee79

magnent with the ship logo. Some I have now are obsolete... The ships are gone or have new names... :) Debbie

This is exactly what I do - not only on cruises, but all our vacations!! Something inexpensive that I use and see a lot and it doesn't get too small or wear out :D .

I've only been on one CCL cruise, did not receive a picture from my waiter:confused: Do you have to be Platinum?

I don't think they are giving them out any longer, we did not get one on our last cruise:o

I never saw the Christmas ornaments. Are they ships?

They're in the gift shop where they sell hats and t-shirts. They're in a small plastic box. They are thin, gold colored ships that have the ships name on it. All the ornaments from each ship look alike. The only difference is the ships name.

Pictures! Lots of pictures. I spend more on photos than I do on drinks. I get the Welcome Aboard photo, some posed portraits (formal and casual), and I love the ones they take when you get off at each port. I always buy the wooden 5X7 frame with the name of the ship carved on it. So far I have three! :)

That's a shame if they are no longer giving out the watercolor ship pictures on the last night. I didn't get one on Celebration, but I figured it was just because that ship was going to be leaving Carnival soon. I like to use them as the title page for my scrapbook album of the cruise. I take one picture, cut it down so it fits on a 12 X 12 page, then take a second picture and cut out only the the shape of the ship itself, then place it over the ship on the first picture, using a thick adhesive, like foam "sticky dots." It gives it a cool 3-D look.

Archived