Spa Reception

nbgreece

Yes, they do host a reception. On the Insignia in April, they served Mimosas and did a tour and some demonstrations. I only got a manicure while on board. It was a very good manicure. The manicurist was excellent.

I'm so glad to know there is a spa reception. I'm definitely going to watch for it. My cruise on Oceania in February was my first ocean-going cruise and I was a little overwhelmed trying to figure out how the activities schedule works. It took me a day or two to really "get with the program"...then I really went wild and put all the activities in my electronic organizer.

My next trip I feel ready for Day 1!

NYlady..I know just what you mean. The representative from Spa was in terminal before we embarked and I was just so overwhelmed with being a newbie that I missed the presentation. I did however enjoy my first "spa experience" a day or two later. Did an in Port "special" (expensive facial and massage) and loved the experience. Would I do the same treatment again..perhaps not but I would like to do a pedicure next time.:)

I did the electronic body assessment and three Ionithermie treatments. It really jump-started a real change in my nutritional and exercise routines. I don't want to do manicure/pedicure since I can get that for much less at home but I sure would like massage or facial treatments. I also want to do another electronic body assessment to see if my new routines have made any measurable changes.

Archived