Voyager Junior Suite On Back Of Ship?

We will be sailing in this cabin next month. We usually book bigger suites, and I am used to having flowers in the cabin which I enjoy. I know I can order through the website either roses in a tall vase, or an exotic arrangement that is low. My question is: Do you think there is room for flowers? And with the balcony door open, does it get very windy where the roses might tip over? I see there is a table in front of the couch, so I was thinking of putting something there. Appreciate the help.

We will be sailing in this cabin next month. We usually book bigger suites, and I am used to having flowers in the cabin which I enjoy. I know I can order through the website either roses in a tall vase, or an exotic arrangement that is low. My question is: Do you think there is room for flowers? And with the balcony door open, does it get very windy where the roses might tip over? I see there is a table in front of the couch, so I was thinking of putting something there. Appreciate the help.

On Voyager in 1694 (next door and mirror twin of 1394) there was a small ledge or table top area on a corner just as you came from the bathroom door into the larger part of the cabin. If I'm remembering correctly, that's where we put EBQ's flowers. I'll see if I can dig up a picture.

Yep, here you go. As you can tell, this was on formal night. And, we take 2 cameras.

2704359090039822749S425x425Q85.jpg

On Voyager in 1694 (next door and mirror twin of 1394) there was a small ledge or table top area on a corner just as you came from the bathroom door into the larger part of the cabin. If I'm remembering correctly, that's where we put EBQ's flowers. I'll see if I can dig up a picture.

Yep, here you go. As you can tell, this was on formal night. And, we take 2 cameras.

2704359090039822749S425x425Q85.jpg

Totally, totally so amazing that one can ask a question and get a perfect answer with pictures. Thank you sooo much. Were those flowers part of a romance package or did you order those individually?

Totally, totally so amazing that one can ask a question and get a perfect answer with pictures. Thank you sooo much. Were those flowers part of a romance package or did you order those individually?

Glad to help. That's the kind of info we've come to rely on from CC friends for years now. To answer your question, I ordered those independent of a package but straight from RCI's web site. I'm drawing on a 2 year-old memory, but I believe that was the "English Garden Basket." Don't know if they still do that or not.

Archived