Adventure Ocean Snack Pack ?

Has anyone ever gotten one of these for your kids. They have an indulgent one and a healthy snack one. The RCL website does not list what is included in each one and I am hoping someone here can help me out.

My son loves getting this in our cabin. Yes, it's a rip off but he loves it. Ours had 2 bags of m & m's, 2 snack packs of pringles and 2 bags of famous amos chocolate chip cookies. Comes in a blue "six pack" soft cooler that has Adventure Ocean logo on it.

We got one of each kind on our Radiance cruise in February. The healthy one had some granola, some kind of cereal bar, some nuts. Ditto on the previous post for the indulgent pack.

The kids didn't eat ANY of it - my husband did eat a few things. However, the kids LOVE the packs they came in - and my 10 year old couldn't wait to take his lunch to school in it when we got back. If you think you'd like the pack and want to spend the money, go for it. If you want snacks, bring some from home. IMHO.;)

Oh - we did use one of the packs to take stuff to the beach - it was a great size to hold the camera bag, cards, sunglasses when we weren't wearing them - and easy to clean the sand off!

Have a great trip!

Got them on our first cruise - the kids did love the packs - have reused them since filled with our own snacks

The "healthy" one was full of dry, crunchy and healthy stuff :D

Cheers

jaysue

Archived