How early does on-line excursion booking for Alaska start?

Tinknock50

Do you mean for 2005? If so, I believe it's 60 days before the cruise, however, I have made reservations before our final payment for our upcoming cruise in December. Start checking at least 3 months before your sailing date and if you are not allowed to make reservations that early, a notice will apear telling you that they are not accepting them yet.

From HAL's web site "Guests may pre book shore excursions approximately 60 days prior to sailing, but no later than 10 days prior to sailing. All shore excursion requests are processed on a first-come, first-serve basis"

Do you mean for 2005? If so, I believe it's 60 days before the cruise, however, I have made reservations before our final payment for our upcoming cruise in December. Start checking at least 3 months before your sailing date and if you are not allowed to make reservations that early, a notice will apear telling you that they are not accepting them yet.

From HAL's web site "Guests may pre book shore excursions approximately 60 days prior to sailing, but no later than 10 days prior to sailing. All shore excursion requests are processed on a first-come, first-serve basis"

Thanks Esme,

I saw that notice too. It did seem like it was more than 60 days this year. Atleast the list appeared for my particular cruise even if it couldn't be booked at that time, if I recall correctly. Just trying to refresh my memory.

Archived