Number of ship in port on Diamond Mexican Riviera Itinerary

Palomino

Usually, it's the only ship in port in PV (in all the times I've done that itenerary, there has been one other ship in port only once), there will be most likely Vision Of The Seas with her in MZ, and [i]maybe[/i] one other one in port in Cabo.

[quote name='kkorman']With the 10-day option out of SF the ships in port will vary.
[url]http://www.cruisecal.com/[/url]
Here is a good link to see what ships are in port when.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the link! It looks like we will indeed have the Vision of the Seas with us in Mazatlan, the Ryndam with us in Cabo, and we'll be all alone in PV. This sure beats the 6-7 ships that share a port sometimes in the Caribbean and Alaska.

[quote name='Palomino']Thanks for the link! It looks like we will indeed have the Vision of the Seas with us in Mazatlan, the Ryndam with us in Cabo, and we'll be all alone in PV. This sure beats the 6-7 ships that share a port sometimes in the Caribbean and Alaska.[/QUOTE]

Very ture... it is amazing what a different experience you have when there are no other ships in port.

When we went last week on Diamond, Mercury (out of SF) was with us at San Pedro. We beat Legend of the Seas to the docks at Mazatlan. Silver Sea and Mercury joined us at Cabo. Not sure what will happen when Holland America starts Mexico.

Archived