Princess cruiser, first time on Carnival!

sonomaphil

Hi all you Carnival people! In the process of booking our first Carnival cruise after 8 Princess cruises. Looking at the Elation over July4th weekend. My wife has 2 Carnival cruises under her belt from 12 years ago plus the princess cruises!

Question, on the deck plans for Upper Deck outside it looks like the aft cabins are larger than the forward cabins in category 6C. Optical illusion?

Any must sees on the Elation? I know she's older but the reviews are pretty good!

Hi all you Carnival people! In the process of booking our first Carnival cruise after 8 Princess cruises. Looking at the Elation over July4th weekend. My wife has 2 Carnival cruises under her belt from 12 years ago plus the princess cruises!

Question, on the deck plans for Upper Deck outside it looks like the aft cabins are larger than the forward cabins in category 6C. Optical illusion?

Any must sees on the Elation? I know she's older but the reviews are pretty good!

All 6C's are the same size. Not sure why they look bigger on the deck plan. The only bigger cabins then the 6C's are the Cat. 11 & 12 Suites.

Archived