All Things BENNIE The RCCL Traveling Bear!

Great job Chris!

Bennie makes me want to book another RCI cruise just so he can come along.

Reminds me of a time not so long ago when a certain group of NAVY sailors (whom shall remain nameless) "borrowed" a lawn elf from a womans yard in Va Beach. The elf was taken on a med cruise for 6 months. The elf wrote home often to his owners telling all about his trip and even sent pictures!

The owners were none too thrilled and failed to see the humor as reported in the local paper.

You may have seen some commercials on tv simulating the same type of thing over the years. Guess where the advertisers got the idea?

But I digress!

Again great job on the website!

I always wondered what was the relevance of that traveling Gnome.......now I know......Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Chris and Bennie~

Hope your last cruise was great. Sorry Sarah wasn't able to come along, but thanks for thinking of her. Any cruise with you and Bennie is a high energy, fun frolicking good time :D

• 2 months later...

Thanks Chris! If you need me to tell you where individual photos were taken let me know. We went to Key West where Bennie went parasailing with his own parachute.

The beach photos were taken at Paradise Beach in Cozumel.

• 2 months later...

Well, well, well Its been a month or so since my last Bennie update but I have big news for all Bennie's fans out there. Bennie will traveling once again starting tomorrow for Oasis Of The Seas. Bennie will be very busy in the next few days so keep checking back for the latest updates and just wait till you get to see what Bennie gets to do! :D

http://www.wheresbennie.com

A full report of Bennie's time on the Oasis Of The Seas is coming! :D

4131361929_50061a830e.jpg

Did you leave Bennie in the cabin on GMA morning? I saw you at the aqua theater...got busy and missed the show they put on for the cameras...sad...that is one of the things I want to see on Oasis...also would like to see or should I say ride the flowrider and the zip lines.

Archived