Back of the Boat Junior Suites - Voyager Class

I have read some posts regarding these cabins. My primary concern is that the balcony is so far from the actual back of the ship that the view from the balcony is not so terrific. I am almost tempted to take a standard balcony on the side (there are no other suites available elsewhere on the ship), just to have the better view and give up the added space in the junior suite.

Any thoughts from previous occupants?

Thanks,

Thanks, those are actually the pictures that have me concerned.

We took a one-nighter on the NCL Gem awhile back and had one of the aft cabins and it was really cool because you could look straight down at the back of the ship and directly out to sea. That doesn't seem to be the case here. It almost seems like the balcony equivalent of a promenade room.

We were in 7692 on Mariner of the Seas. It was a Jr Suite and that was great. I was not impressed by the aft balcony. It had all kinds of steel structure that you had to look around and yes..... you were not even close to the water or the back of the ship. There was a crew deck below - it was really kind of strange. The Jr Suite was the best part of that cabin.

We had a wrap around on Carnival and that is really nice. If you drop something over the railing, it is in the water!!

Archived