How "tight" are princess excursion departure/arrival times?

buttah75

Argggh. There are two excursions we want to do in Ketchikan (only there until 6pm), and after to speaking to a few independent vendors who can't make it work, it seems the only way we MIGHT be able to do both is actually thru the cruise: Bear Creek zipline gets back at 1:45 and the Wilderness Bear Watch (goes to Neets) leaves at 2pm.

The other bear-seeing excursions are out of the question, as they're longer than this one.

Anyone know how tight those cruise excursions times are? Is 15 minutes enough time?

You can try and book these online and see if it allows you to?? Otherwise you may make it, as tours have some loading time built in to times from the dock. You can get more information from the shore excursion desk when you get on board.

It allows you to, but it also allows you to book two tours at the exact same time "as a convenience"! An alert comes up when they're at the exact same time; can't remember if it came up with the 15-minutes window.

I booked two excursions thru Princess that are 15 minutes apart. One ends at 1:45 pm and the other begins at 2:00 pm. An alert did come up. When I asked on CC why the alert, I was told that Princess prefers 30 minutes between excursions as a buffer. Since one ends at the pier and the other picks up at the pier, I'm hoping we can do both. :o I plan on checking at the excursion desk after getting onboard.

Dorothy

Archived