I Tried For The Upgrade And Lost

Evilmille

Somewhat related and perhaps a silly question (no flames please);

we're cruising 4 to our cabin (sleeps 4, but I'm certain more comfy with 2!), if a room next to ours is empty at time of sailing is there any likelihood of "upgrading" in to that room? Will it likely cost an arm and a leg or is it maybe a wash to NCL?

Worth asking about in advance or having TA ask in advance? (sailing this sunday)

TIA

Get on to your TA asap, you also have the option on Sunday when you board go to the front desk and ask . Never feel shy about talking to NCL staff at the front desk, they are there to help you. Enjoy NCL we always do.

Just a question about the on baord credit. We are leaving in June on the NCL Dawn, when the cruise was booked in April had to be paid in full. This is our first time crusing so we do not know much about obc. The ta first told us we would receive 100.00 for balcony & 75.00 for oceanview, we received 75.00 & 50.00. Can anyone tell me if these on board credits are normal or did we get cheated. Thanks for any help and info.

SORRY ACCIDENTLY SUBMITTED 2 X'S....Just a question about the on baord credit. We are leaving in June, when the cruise was booked in April had to be paid in full. This is our first time crusing so we do not know much about obc. The ta first told us we would receive 100.00 for balcony & 75.00 for oceanview, we received 75.00 & 50.00. Can anyone tell me if these on board credits are normal or did we get cheated. Thanks for any help and info.

my problem may be that as i am in the UK the TA said that they bulk buy reservations at the start of the season and that they base there figures on how much they can make on top of that and my TA is still convinced that we recieved a lower price than NCL can give, but looking at the NCL website the prices still seem lower but what can one do :D , im sure we wont have sleepless night over this

Next time check the US prices and book US if they are cheaper, easier to get the refunds as well.

Our AF on the Jade was £500pp cheaper through US based on headline price probably a smaller difference with discounts.

I think once in a group booking individual discounts are even more difficult to get on price drops.

Next time check the US prices and book US if they are cheaper, easier to get the refunds as well.

Our AF on the Jade was £500pp cheaper through US based on headline price probably a smaller difference with discounts.

I think once in a group booking individual discounts are even more difficult to get on price drops.

you live and learn;)

Archived