Glory, Panorama Deck Question

WARNERK

I booked a balcony guarentee on the Glory for the 10/23/04 cruise. ONLY 2 WEEKS AWAY. I am soooooo pumped. I received my Doc's and my room assignment is 1019. Does anybody know if this is good or bad? It seem's wayyyyyy up there, and I've been reading that the AFT is better and that the front of the ship has a lot more motion. Just wondering. Regardless, I'll be happy anywhere. Thanks

Kim

Remember that the Panorama Deck is shorter than any other deck anyway. There are only fifteen cabins behind yours. I think you'll love the Panorama deck no matter which cabin you have. It's a real quiet deck because the only traffic up there is the ones going to their cabins. So close to the action on the Lido deck and the alternative restaurants.

I just returned from a cruise on the Glory. The only negative thing that I can think of with Deck 10, is you will be taking the stairs a lot. The elevators do not work with any type of great speed and efficiency. We had to take the stairs a great deal of the time due to the long waits for the elevator.

The cruise director for the Glory is AWESOME!!!

Have fun

We were in cabin 1032 in the spring. We really like the deck--it is quiet. No more motion than ant other ship we have have been on.

The location is great. Close to lido and pools, and if you have kids, very close to the kids club.

Punk

Archived