Rental Car Location - Ballentyne Pier?

billylen

We are flying to Seattle and driving into Vancouver. I notice that the nearest dropoff for Ballentyne is on Georgia St in DT Vancouver. Does anyone know if the rental car companies (Budget) have shuttles to the port, or if the location is really close to the port?

Any suggestions are appreciated.

We are flying to Seattle and driving into Vancouver. I notice that the nearest dropoff for Ballentyne is on Georgia St in DT Vancouver. Does anyone know if the rental car companies (Budget) have shuttles to the port, or if the location is really close to the port?

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Regretably this location is about 7 to 10 mins from the pier. I just tried calling them to see if I could get an answer for you but they are closed for the evening. Here is the phone number and maybe you would care to try yourself. If they don't offer a shuttle your taxi fare will be about $12 /15. If there are more than 2 or 3 of you, given the fact that most of Vancouver's cabs have been down sized, it may be advisable for you to drop your party and luggage off at the pier and then go back to the Budget location.

416 West Georgia Street

Vancouver, BC V6B 1Z3

(604) 668-7228‎

Thank you for the suggestion (about dropping companion off) and thanks for the info for the rental location....

We're going to catch the Cirque show the evening before the cruise...

Vancouver is one heck of a town!

Thank you again for the information. I contacted the Vancouver rental location and they do have a shuttle to the ship.

Thanks again for your help.

And thank you for sharing that information with us, it is always good to know.:)

Archived