Seabourn Odyssey reaches construction milestone

Host Dan

Thank you for posting this article Dan!

Do you happen to know if Bruce Good once worked as (assistant) cruise director for Seabourn? I've sailed with a Bruce a few times (great performer) and his surname could have been Good. I also think I've heard he went to work in the head office. I once gave him the label from a skirt (brand "Bruce") of mine I bought in Italy during the cruise. I still have the skirt without the label! I wonder if Bruce still has it! He thought it was fun at the time.

I look forward to sail on the Odyssey next year, but not just yet. I'd rather enjoy another year to come first.

Marja

Thank you for posting this article Dan!

Do you happen to know if Bruce Good once worked as (assistant) cruise director for Seabourn? I've sailed with a Bruce a few times (great performer) and his surname could have been Good. I also think I've heard he went to work in the head office. I once gave him the label from a skirt (brand "Bruce") of mine I bought in Italy during the cruise. I still have the skirt without the label! I wonder if Bruce still has it! He thought it was fun at the time.

I look forward to sail on the Odyssey next year, but not just yet. I'd rather enjoy another year to come first.

Marja

Marja,

You are thinking of Bruce Tilden from Canada. He was an entertainer (piano player) in the Club. Great guy. Bruce Good is one of the Exec's at Seabourn's main headquarters in FLL.

Host Dan

Archived