JADE Sept. 17th /09 All the Suites are booked

ONLY-NCL

I'm thinking about booking this cruise from Istanbul to Athens next Sept. 09. All the Suites have been booked by a group, but when I asked NCL what type of group it was, they couldn't get me an answer. the Rep. asked his supervisor, who then asked the NCL Revenue Department, but they don't know what type of group booked the Suites.

Maybe it won't make a difference, but does anyone know what group booked all the Suites?

I'm thinking about booking this cruise from Istanbul to Athens next Sept. 09. All the Suites have been booked by a group, but when I asked NCL what type of group it was, they couldn't get me an answer. the Rep. asked his supervisor, who then asked the NCL Revenue Department, but they don't know what type of group booked the Suites.

Maybe it won't make a difference, but does anyone know what group booked all the Suites?

Don't know where your looking but it's showing on NCL's site as well as an internet travel site.

Don't know where your looking but it's showing on NCL's site as well as an internet travel site.

Yes your right, the cruise is still available, we would have to book a balcony, as all the Suites are booked. That just seems like a lot of cabins to be booked by one group. We have been on a cruise before, which had a very large group onboard. Not only did they take over the hot tubs, and the pools, but in the line for the buffets, they seemed to keep places for 20 of their friends, or they would reserve the loungers for people who would show up and stay for 5 minutes and leave again with their towel still on the lounger. (Ofcourse this is not unlike any other cruise), but there always seemed to be so many of them, and they were pushy and very noisey, even at the nightly shows.

Like I said in my previous post, it may not make a difference, but I would like to know what sort of group it is. (Heck, if they got a good price it may even be worth my while to join the group;) )

Archived