Doing document dance.

cruzbums

Got our documents form our TA yesterday for the 7/5 sailing on the STAR.

We received all the documents in a package. I said that I had understood that we probably would have to download e-docs. She explained that her agency requested that NCL send documents as in the past. This elimanates the problem of her clients having to do it.

Anyway we are really getting excited now!

We are on the same cruise as you. I am going to have to call our TA on Monday to see what is going on. We are a group of six and have not recieved any e-mail for e-docs or a call from our TA. Maybe see you on board. As you can see by my profile we live a little south of you in Vancouver, WA and will drive to the dock. It should make for an intresting drive 3 hours with six adults in a Van. Once again congratulations on doing the DOC DANCE!!

Mike

We got our papers last week for July 12 trip to Alaska. I have not received an e-mail for the e-docs though I went to the NCL site and they said the e-docs were available. SO I printed them and they are in my "Alaska" folder along with my pre-registration. Have you checked NCL.com? Maybe yours are there too. Hope so!

Archived