Wine and Drinks Lists?

BJC

To recent Journey Cruisers,

Don’t know if this has been asked before, please forgive me if it has, I was just wondering if anyone who had cruised recently on Journey has a copy of the Wine List and the Drinks List, and if they could post them here or e-mail them to me please?

It would be nice to see what was available and what the costs might be, that way I can work out if it is of any value bringing on board a couple of bottles of our favourite Wine, and pay the $25 corkage fee or not!

Also can you get wine by the glass at dinner, rather than by the bottle, or if by the bottle will they hold over for you, the unused portion of the wine to have with the following night’s dinner?

Any assistance very much appreciated.

Regards, Bruce

Hi Bruce,

I asked the same question to someone just back from the Quest but i haven't heard back yet. If it is the same as Celebrity you will be able to buy wine by the glass, by the half bottle, and by the bottle. Anything you don't finish will be held for you for the next night. Being Scottish and a wine lover I never had any held over ha ha!

im not a wine drinker,you can buy by the glass about 8$ plus,the wine is held if you leave any and can be transferred between venues,didnt see any half bottles etc( 8$ is for pinot grigo) beer is also available in the resturants at approx 5$ plus ,had a bottle of italian wine , one night for 22$ this wasnt on the wine list its worth asking,also had a southafrican wine that was lovely for 48$ plus 18% belive me the plusses soon add up;)

Archived