QM2 Closets

capnpugwash

Thanks, so is each side the same length of rail as it is not too clear

One cabinet has a rod from side to side as in a traditional closet. The other has a back wall mounted bracket with hanger catches that would allow from items to be hung as shown (from the wall outward).

Can you advise how much hanging rail space there is is a B4 verandah stateroom on Deck 4 ( 4146) of QM2. We are on BTB TAs in June

I can tell you that we had a full four suitcases with three carry ons on our thirteen day cruise to Panama and the Caribbean, including two tuxes, one suit and one sports coat for my husband and all my gowns, jackets, shoes and other stuff (and believe me I don't have much restraint when it comes to packing) and we found room for everything, quite comfortably. We were in a B3 on Deck 5 and I believe it is the same size as your B4.

You'll be fine.:)

We ate there a number of years ago and it was very good. We had dinner with a group and they put us downstairs near the vault (the location is a former back with a large vault used as a private dining area). It can be noisy and will not be cheap but it was good. Check an NYC Zagat'sor their subscription site.

Archived