What type of Balcony Chairs on Imagination???

mikil321

Hey folks! I know I may have brought this up in the past BUT???? Has anyone whom just recently got off Imagination noticed what type of chairs are on the balconies???? The reason I ask this is because I am a little on the large size (275 lbs and 6 foot tall) and have heard they had some cheapo Walmart style chairs on the balconies? Id probably end up breaking one of these after a couple of buffets? He he he! I have also heard that Carnival were in the middle of changing over to the aluminum (silver or gray in colour) chairs for safety reasons (fire) I have booked a Cat 12 room so Im hoping the chairs will have changed over by now? Many thanks to someone whom can answer this questions Thanks Mikil

Thanks for the link BUT the photos there are VERY outdated and show the OLD fantasy class ships balconies and rooms the way they were before the upgrades.Maybe you didnt understand my question but I appreciate your effort to help me.

My question was? Has anyone whom has recently come off the Imagination (after the refurbishment was completed) noticed the balconies chairs and if they are plastic OR metal (aluminum etc..) I am staying in a Cat 12 Penthouse with balcony and am concerned the plastic seat will not accomidate my weight. Much thanks Mikil

Just had clients who returned from the Imagination 2 weeks ago and they were surprised that the balcony chairs were still the white plastic ones they had on other Fantasy class ships in the past.....sorry if this is not the answer you wanted, but don't blame the messenger :D

Thanks for the link BUT the photos there are VERY outdated and show the OLD fantasy class ships balconies and rooms the way they were before the upgrades.Maybe you didnt understand my question but I appreciate your effort to help me.

My question was? Has anyone whom has recently come off the Imagination (after the refurbishment was completed) noticed the balconies chairs and if they are plastic OR metal (aluminum etc..) I am staying in a Cat 12 Penthouse with balcony and am concerned the plastic seat will not accomidate my weight. Much thanks Mikil

Well ?? I was going to tell you that I was just on the sister ship "Inspiration" in a Cat 12 and those two are the only one's (I Think ?) that had the Evolutions up-grades and I had the grey metal chairs on mine. But I now read from Travel Angel that a client said Imagination still has plastic chairs ? I'm kind of surprised but then again, Carnival is not above saving $$ when they can. Good Luck on your quest.:D

Archived