E-docs

My cruise is due for payment soon and I elected to have edocs from the FO website - my confirmation etc was by email.

Should I get an email with the final payment instructions (it's due next Friday and have heard nothing yet!)

I know I could ring them and pay but I like to hold on to my money for as long as possible:D

Thanks

My cruise is due for payment soon and I elected to have edocs from the FO website - my confirmation etc was by email.

Should I get an email with the final payment instructions (it's due next Friday and have heard nothing yet!)

I know I could ring them and pay but I like to hold on to my money for as long as possible:D

Thanks

I wondered the same, so I emailed them and they came back and said to ring them on 01473 292444 to make the final payment.

Anyhow, assuming you're using a credit card to pay (which you should) it makes no difference when you pay, you pay the CC bill just once a month…

Thank you for your reply. It was going to be a credit card payment:(

I definitely need to give to ring them and hope they understand - my cc company has called me today to tell me my card has been used fraudulently on numerous occasions at the weekend including train tickets and over £400 at a spa - cheeky bleeders:eek: I've destroyed it and they're sending me a new one but it might not be here on time:(

Archived