problem shipping package to crew

oceanlov1

has anyone shipped a package to a crew member? i have shipped 2 others with no problem, but this one came back saying "refused". i know he is on the ship because i spoke to him the other day. has anyone had this experience?

does anyone know if there is a size or weight limit?

thanks

Is the mailing address in the USA? Or in a other country? You can check on line usps.com what the weight limits are.

If you send it directly to the schip it may have been refused for security reason.

All crew members have a land address to recieve mail.

My daughter is currently working on the Rotterdam, and she left me a list of addresses for various port agents on her itinerary. Sometimes there is a different address for letters or small packages than there is for larger packages. I never send the packages to Seattle to be forwarded. I suggest that you contact your friend aboard and ask them to get you the address for a port agent on their itinerary.

i send things all the time large size and small and they are always deleivered to who it is addressed to. i do send them to seattle since 9-11 it is preferred to be snt that way, and the crew member does receive them i would try sending it through seattle and make sure you note ship, crewmember and department on package good luck:)

has anyone shipped a package to a crew member? i have shipped 2 others with no problem, but this one came back saying "refused". i know he is on the ship because i spoke to him the other day. has anyone had this experience?

does anyone know if there is a size or weight limit?

thanks

Is it possible the crew member refused the package?

Archived