Cabin 5064 On The Noordam

BRITBEAR

We were in 5004 on our Jan. 2007 cruise and 6029 on our Jan. 2008 cruise, and it seemd like they were identical in size and veranda size. I think most of the veranda cabins are the same size except for the aft cabins & the handicapped cabins which are larger. The cabins were lovely -- it was also great to have a full bath instead of a shower stall--and the balconies had two chairs & a foot rest. The Noodam is wonderful-- I'm sure you will have a great cruise!

Has anyone used cabin 5064 on the Noordam, is the cabin nice & is the balcony OK? Thankyou for your help.

It has a plexi-glass verandah, so the view from the cabin will be unobstructed (some of the VF's on deck 4 have a steel verandah). The only real difference from other V-type cabins will be that the VF and VE cabins on deck 5 have a slightly shallower verandah (I think it was posted that it's around 1ft or 1.5ft less deep that verandahs on other decks).

Archived