which beach resort is best?

dancrm12000

I have my wife and two gilrs age 7 and 10 arriving mid July. Does anyone have a recomendation? I prefer to snorkel, the girls like to play in the sand and maybe a trampoline, my wife wants the shade of an umberlla and an attentive person to bring her cocktails.

It does sound like Paradise Beach will fulfill all your needs for that day. EXCEPT for the snorkeling. No good snorkeling from the beach there. Nothing to see. Now, you CAN arrange a snorkeling trip through Tom at Paradise Beach (we're doing that in two weeks). It takes a minimum of four to book the trip, but you may check - there may already be others interested in the same day you're there. OR you can do what I did and put a notice on your roll call looking for others who'd want to go. Find out which other ships are in port the same day and hit those roll calls, too. That's how I got OUR group together! The tour is 2 1/2 to 3 hours long and they'll pick you up right there at PB and bring you back there afterwards.

I have my wife and two gilrs age 7 and 10 arriving mid July. Does anyone have a recomendation? I prefer to snorkel, the girls like to play in the sand and maybe a trampoline, my wife wants the shade of an umberlla and an attentive person to bring her cocktails.

I second Paradise Beach. My husband and I went in August of 2006 with a 3 and 8 year old, and will be going back in August of 2008. My older son and husband played on the water toys. I played in the water with the younger one, and spent time in my chair with the staff making sure that I was covered with an umbrella. My younger son and I are redheads and I am especially pale!! The staff made sure I always had a drink, that my son had something, and we weren't going to wilt on them!! When we got there we were basically assigned a waiter to take care of us! We had a great time. Of course I am hoping this year that both kids are out playing on the water toys with my husband!!

Terry

Archived