Price drop question

AMommyof2

We booked through a travel agent. Does he have to request "refund" if there is a price drop, or can I call?

If you use an agent, that is your representative, Carnival wont deal with you directly. So if you see a price drop just let your TA know.

This close to sailing they normally just do OBC.

If you use an agent, that is your representative, Carnival wont deal with you directly. So if you see a price drop just let your TA know.

This close to sailing they normally just do OBC.

Thanks. That's what I thought, so I just sent my TA an email. I did a faux ressi and looks like a nice drop on our stateroom category, versus what we paid. Given we are going to have to drop a few hundred bucks on a broken water pipe tomorrow, we could really use some extra $ in the form of OBC for excursions and onboard purchases. I hope my TA calls me with some good news tomorrow. If he does, this will be our first price drop ever. Keep your fingers crossed for us.

If you have already paid final payment, they may only offer an upgrade IF available. It really depends, but surely your TA should call and negotiate it on your behalf.

We're in a Category 12, so we're hoping for OBC. We have paid in full.

Thanks. That's what I thought, so I just sent my TA an email. I did a faux ressi and looks like a nice drop on our stateroom category, versus what we paid. Given we are going to have to drop a few hundred bucks on a broken water pipe tomorrow, we could really use some extra $ in the form of OBC for excursions and onboard purchases. I hope my TA calls me with some good news tomorrow. If he does, this will be our first price drop ever. Keep your fingers crossed for us.

Sorry to hear about the water pipe, Im crossing fingers and toes for you:p

Thanks everyone who replied to my question. We got our first price drop ever. They gave us an onboard credit. It's enough that one of our kids is cruising for free. Tropical cocktails are in my future. WOO HOO!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone who replied to my question. We got our first price drop ever. They gave us an onboard credit. It's enough that one of our kids is cruising for free. Tropical cocktails are in my future. WOO HOO!!!!!!!

sweet. Id love to get a price drop, but my cruise price is going the wrong direction. I guess I have to be happy that I must have gotten a good deal right?? lol

Congrats on seeing such a large drop.

Awesome!! Now I can uncross my fingers and toes, I was starting to cramp up.:D

We're in a Category 12, so we're hoping for OBC. We have paid in full.

Our cruise has dropped four times since we booked last June and we are paid in full. We have received credit on our credit card every time, except for this last time. It went down $50.00 on Monday but they are including the fuel surcharge now in that and by that time it was a wash for us :(.

Mommy of 2, I LOVE your 2nd cruise countdown clock....have fun with the kids, honey! That's great! :p Gotta love girl's only trips!

Thanks. DH gets to see just how hard a Mommy's job is and I get to rest. Really looking forward to that cruise, even though it's only 3 days.

Archived