Sorry for posting here, but...

jkeivel11

I haven't gotten any responses on the Cozumel board in a week. So, hopefully my fellow Carnival passengers can answer this for me.

My DH and I are going to Cozumel on the Carnival Liberty, and I'm looking at ShoreTrips to book our excursion, but can't decide which one or if I'd have time for both.

We'll be in port from 8:00am to 10:00pm. We really want to do the Discover Scuba while we're there because it's 4.5 hours and that's the port we'll be in the longest. However, I really want to swim with the dolphins and that's the only port that we could do this.

Dilemma - The earliest dolphin swim is at 10:00am and lasts an hour, and the only Discover Scuba is at 12:00pm. I'm trying to determine if I need to pick one or if we could possibly do both. I realize that I only have an hour between excursions, but I need to account for travel time and lunch since we'll be diving until 4:30pm. :confused:

For those of you who have done either or both, which would be your preference or do you think we could do both.

Another option is the Discover Scuba in Grand Cayman, but for some reason, it's only 2.5 hours long and costs $25 more per person. Then, what do we do for the rest of our entire day in Cozumel?

My DH's recommendation is to pay the extra money and dive at Grand Caymen because it is "absolutly beautiful". Cozumel is beautiful also but is still recovering from the last hurricane. (just his opinion). He is new to scuba diving but has dived at both locations. This will also free up your time in Cozumel to relax and enjoy your swim with the dolphins. However all choices are great - enjoy your cruise

Archived