Can any one help

DublinLass

I have read that the electrical sockets on Inspiration are situated under the dressing table with mirror and that it is very tight for plugging a large plug into the U.S part of the socket. Can anyone tell me if it is easier to plug into the european socket. I have a large double socket and wonder if it will fit or should I bring a strip instead.

I've sailed the Inspiration twice. You definitely should bring a strip. It will make your life much easier. Have a fabulous cruise. I love that ship. I know you will have fun!:D

I agree with bringing the strip...there only a few $$ and you can buy them any where....the past cruises i have found the Euro socket and the US sockets right next to each other....and they only provide one...with a power strip you will be able to use more sockets and be able to move it closer to where you want it. IE out of the way.....

The european socket it right next the american socket. I brought a power strip and was very glad a I did as my blow dryer plug wouln't fit. There were also a couple of times I need to plug in more than one thing.

Archived