Canadian

Specs

Out here on the West Coast we have had a fabulous Canada Day including a wonderfull small town parade and then a gathering in the park where we sang O Canada in English and in the tongue of our local Sechelt Native Band which is likely one of the few places that this is done.

We spent Canada Day packing for our upcoming cruise. We fly out Friday.

Not very patriotic, I guess, but we were celebrating just the same! Our city does a great fireworks display over the water, but DH is not fond of crowds so we will give it a miss.

Happy 141st Birthday Canada!

I celebrated at one of the local legions with my war veteran friend and enjoyed a steak barbeque plus special 'Canada Day' cake plus band entertainment.Then we walked home a beautiful evening and wonderful 1st of July :)

Ditto to friends across the border on Friday 4th July which will also be my mom's 95th.............Kruisey:)

Merci! Thank you.

And don't forget that we are celebrating the 400th Anniversary of beautiful Quebec City this year, if you have an opportunity to visit, it is the year!

N'oubliez pas que nous célébrons le 400ième Anniversaire de la belle Ville de Québec cette année, venez nous visiter!

Archived