Princess is giving me luggage???

crosj

Just completed my online registration for my upcoming Sept Alaska Cruise. I started to print out my summary and under special services it says

Samsonite Luggage ($365 value). Delivery date of Sept 4 (first day of cruise) and purchased by Princess. If this indeed is true it will not be a problem for me as we live near San Francisco and will be taking a limo. But what about the people who have to fly in. What would they do with a extra piece of luggage?

Princess was running a promotion a while back and it was targeted to certain members that booked a cruise by a certain date.

The luggage, although advertised at that price by Princess seems to be arriving with a tag affixed to it of under $100 (not sure where they came up with the $365 value thing).

Anyway, they will not have this waiting for you onboard but it will be delivered to your home either right before, and usually, right after, you return from your voyage.

It is a 24" piece of luggage.

Archived