Checking Cruise credits on line?

When I sign on to RC it shows I am a gold member and have completed 4 cruises. Then when I go to cruises completed it shows 7. So here's the deal, I am a platinum member and have completed 6 cruises. Moral of the story: don't go by what the web site as posted.

Since you are in the UK you can't view your cruise credits online. Don't worry even here in the US where most of us can view them, they are wrong so you can't rely on what it says online.

Since you are in the UK you can't view your cruise credits online. Don't worry even here in the US where most of us can view them, they are wrong so you can't rely on what it says online.

You got that right Wrona..........I don't even bother to check anymore:rolleyes:

You got that right Wrona..........I don't even bother to check anymore:rolleyes:

I was fine until after this last cruise. My cruise history is correct but my credits aren't. I've started the print of the cruise history for future proof method - and called C&A to make sure they had the correct number of credits at this time, which they did.

I haven't called them yet........same with us........history appears to be right, except for the first cruise on the Nordic Prince but the credits are off. I need to do that since we should move to Diamond Plus after our upcoming October cruise.

Same for me. Cruise history is correct - number of credits is not. C & A always seems to have it right though when I call. Seems like that would be a simple link to fix - i.e. total the cruise hx numbers and insert in the cruise credit total, but what do I know?

I haven't called them yet........same with us........history appears to be right, except for the first cruise on the Nordic Prince but the credits are off. I need to do that since we should move to Diamond Plus after our upcoming October cruise.

Call now!! If there is an issue that needs to be fixed, you want it to be corrected as soon as possible.

Call now!! If there is an issue that needs to be fixed, you want it to be corrected as soon as possible.

I will............sometime today. If they show the credits match we'll be ok.....I'll call crown and anchor today.

I just wanted to say that my cruise credits are actually accurate finally. sure its 1 cruise and 2 credits for each of us, but for a long time it showed up as Gold, cruise history 0.

So hopefully they're in the process of sorting it out (only to break something else i'm sure:D)

Where on the website can you view your cruise history and (correct or incorrect) C&A cruise credits? I can't find it anywhere!

When you log into the site (the login section at the top center part of the page) it should then take you to another page and you should see your cruise credits on the right hand side.

My credits are wrong but my cruise history is correct. I called last week and they had the correct cruise credits in their system (Crown/Anchor). The rep told me they are having major system issues right now.

Thanks, rushedmom, but when I log on, the cruise credit and cruise history info is nowhere to be found! The only info showing is for my current booking and profile. Sheesh!!

Have you activated your C&A number for online use yet? If not, then you need to follow the Crown & Anchor link (far right in the blue bar at the top of the main page on RCCL.com). Then click enroll/activate.

Also, have you added your C&A number to your My Cruises account, if not, you need to do that as well.

Archived