Private tours in Egypt

jagi

We will be in Egypt this November (Alas, not on Seabourn until next January). We will be overnighting in Alexandria and I am looking for a private guide for a two-day to Cairo and Memphis. Has anyone a guide to recommend? Also, what sites would you say are "must sees" for this excursion? Thanks for any help you can offer.

Judith

On the Seabourn Spirt and we will be in Alexandria as part of our cruise. But i can recomend to look up. A and K they are about the best you cab find. You also can look up Misr travel and last Memphis tours. But I would look up A and K first. Good luck.

Thanks so much Judy.

I will follow up on your suggestion. Wish we were doing this on Seabourn instead of QV. Looking forward to sailing with you again.

Judith

Judith, as you do your research about the guides, be sure to ask about what steps they take in terms of security as you travel between Alexandria and these major sites. Some private companies offer the choice of having another person with you for security and I would at least ask the questions and find out the associated costs.

Keith

Archived