Prinsendam library

I am on the Prinsendam right now, and the library has a great collection. The only books that I have had trouble checking out were travel books, since they want those to be considered reference. There is a entire section, meaning 5 or 6 full length shelves, just for best sellers, and the regular fiction is larger.

We always count on the book exchange too - there are a couple of shelves (or more) where people can drop off a book that they have read and take one out in exchange. On our 64 day Amsterdam cruise they ended up with about 10 shelves with exchange books - it was so great as there was always fresh material to read. I do read the library books but once you have finished all the ones by your favourite authors you have to look around for something else. we were never out of books to read and we do read a lot too.

We only take one book each with us for the flight and airport waits. then make sure we exchange that one for a book to read on the way home.

Archived