Anyone find good deals on Pandora beads in St. Thomas or any other port?

We just returned from St. Thomas this past week and my daughter bought the Pandora bracelet and the charm. The lady at the store said that the price was set by Pandora and there was no bargaining. The charm was $25 and I believe the colored ones were $30. This store was in Havensight (?) Mall area. I'm not sure if that's the name of it, but it's the stores right where the boats dock. She asked all in town and nobody had them.

I asked the people at Pandora, and they said the same thing.

The authorized shops have to sell them at the suggested price, or right around those prices.

You can save on taxes, if anything!

I am going to purchase a sea green colored bead and a shell charm for my cruise. I would have bought jewelry, but this way I can just add to my bracelet!

Catrin

Wondering if anyone has found any good deals buying Pandora beads in St. Thomas or any other port in southern carribean. If yes, please give the name(s) of the places/stores.

Thanks.

I love jewelry, what are Pandora beads?????? Got any pics.......

The Murano glass beads are gorgeous!!!! I will be looking in to this when I arrive in St. Thomas.

You can also buy these on ebay...(I haven't but they are there) If you get into buying Pandora be careful because there are other beads out there that fit the bracelets but they are not the authentic Pandora. They also have other jewelry...I have a ring and I am on my second bracelet..(only been collecting them for a yr. and a half). They are so addicting!!! :p

• 2 years later...

There are 2 stores in Grand Cayman and depending on which way the wind is blowing you can get a very good deal in either. Usually it is linked with other purchases.

You need to secure the services of a senior assistant in the store and have cash in your hand otherwise you will pay asking price.

We paid 25% of what we would have to have paid in Britain.

You can also buy these on ebay...(I haven't but they are there) If you get into buying Pandora be careful because there are other beads out there that fit the bracelets but they are not the authentic Pandora. They also have other jewelry...I have a ring and I am on my second bracelet..(only been collecting them for a yr. and a half). They are so addicting!!! :p

I Have sold many "Pandora" beads/accesories on Ebay.....just make sure they say "Authentic"....many knock offs being sold !

Also be aware that if you are spending a lot of money (perhaps starting the collection or getting gold and precious gems) .... while stores may not be able to "discount" Pandora...they CAN give you free stuff !!!

When hubby was looking for a Rolex watch in St Thomas...A H Rise offered me a free tennis bracelet to sweeten the deal (since YEARS ago, they were not allowed to discount Rolex).

Of course, now they can.

Archived