Ahh, help!!

Ok, trying to do a courtesy hold on a room for my in-laws (its a surprise for their 30th next year). We'll be paying for it, so when I do the courtesy hold, I logged into my account.. it pops up with me as the primary guest. Do I change it to their names even though its just a hold? Will it stay on my account that way (they don't have an account with RCL, and I don't want to set one up without their knowledge). Any ideas? I know you can't change the primary, but surely its ok for just a hold.. esp when I'm booked in another room!:confused:

I'm pretty sure you can leave it in your name & just make the changes when you actually make the booking.. until then it's just a hold so it shouldn't really matter...

I had the same issue.

I put in my crown and anchor number and my husbands. When I tried to book online for one room as our and one as the kids, it would not let me book the hold with my kids names in one room as it kept saying..."the names do not match the crown and anchor numbers." I could not figure out a way to remove the number for the hold.

I called and was told they could not book the exact room becuase I had a hold on it.

SO....I booked different rooms on the phone but was told that I could have book online with the wrong names and then called RC to have the names changed.

Just for reference incase you run into issues with booking online...

Archived