belize water taxi

mappa2

Good question mappa2. I'd also like to ask if anyone knows if the water taxis will take you to the Coral sands Beach Resort on Water Caye, and where you catch this water taxi from. Some of the pictures I've seen of Belize look beautiful. I just wish they were a little more organized as far as how to get around to see some of these places.

Thanks SO much for any advice.

Annie

island annie - for the coral sands resort you have to book with them and they will transport you to the resort. they have a web site -

coralsandsbelize.com. the price is 45.00/person for the day includes

a bbq lunch.

larry

you can contact Hummingbird Tours(Barbara) for a great snorkel trip with the rays and nurse sharks for cheap and the kids free-she'll know what else to do too. Its a nice island with a split for swimming and good restaurants- ride the water taxi over for $20 rt- we had great fun with our 5yr old- hope this helps

you shouldnt have much prob finding a snorkeling tour out of caye caulker once you get there....just try and get there as early as you can....they try and do one morning tour and then another in the early afternoon.....like at 10:30 and again at 1....i may be a lil off on the timings....most all the places have the same timed tours....however they do small groups at a time, so if you already have a few people in your party im sure they would try and work with ya.....prices for snorkeling tours were 15-20ish dollars per person....well worth it.....i remember seeing at least 4 or 5 lil shops that offered snorkeling tours from caye caulker...most of them prolly would have no website because they are just lil hole in the wall kinda places

• 8 years later...

Archived